I think that some extra security options were defined with automatic
mounting also. But I don't find where to change them. The mount information
as below.

$ mount | grep /media
/dev/sdb1 on /media/6361-6365 type vfat
(rw,nosuid,nodev,uhelper=udisks,uid=0,gid=0,shortname=mixed,dmask=0077,utf8=1,showexec,flush)

Either root