On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 02:33:30PM CET, Paul Cartwright
<deb...@pcartwright.com> said:
> On 12/30/2010 08:21 AM, Jerome BENOIT wrote:
> > http://packages.debian.org/squeeze/calendarserver
> >

> >> could you explain what server/app/package that is?
> >> I tried apt-cache search ical, and it gave me back 350 packages (
> >> including everything with automatICALly)..
>
> thank you! I did an apt-cache server caldav, but disregarded
> calendarserver because it said "Apple's Calendarserver " .. since this
> is Linux, not Apple:) I will look at that, thanks much!

I never succeeded in making it work, with thunderbird or other clients (simpel
question : which url should I put in the client ?)

It also needs its own port, being its own server, which may make it unreachable
from some sites (and I did not fibnd how to make it work through apache
mod_proxy...)

All docs I found for configuration where only for Apple's clients, which seem
to add things to the URL they are given...

Note there is another caldav server in debian: davical, which I still plan to
test.