Dne, 08. 01. 2011 06:50:44 je Thomas Yao napisal(a):
Hi all, I'm using Debian Squeeze(amd64) on my PC, using KDE and SCIM
input method.
The problem I found recently is that after I opened Iceweasel for a
long time, the input gets really slow.
It tooks Iceweasel almost 5 seconds to display all the characters I
typed(say around 20 characters).

Any guy here met the same problem, any help? Thank you very much :)

Lenny user here. Delighted to see that Iceweasel keeps up to its reputation even in squeeze...

Do check your memory footprint; in lenny, when the above symptoms occur, it's usually due to the xulrunner process going nuts and gulping all my physical RAM + swap.

--
Cheerio,

Klistvud http://bufferoverflow.tiddlyspot.com Certifiable Loonix User #481801 Please reply to the list, not to me.