teddi...@tmo.blackberry.net:

> I think what we mainly should take from all this is Western Digital
> sucks and we should never buy their crap...

Yeah, we should rush out and buy Samsung drives with their faulty
firmware which "forgets" write operations if one sends the wrong IDE
command at the right time. (I know, there's a fix, but since it has the
same version nuber as the buggy firmware, you can never be sure. :))

And those pesky 4k blocks will never take hold. 512 bytes were a good
idea in the 1950s, so what's wrong with it now!?

J.
--
If I was Mark Chapman I would have shot John Lennon with a water pistol.
[Agree]   [Disagree]