Hi people ,I just recently installed Debian -507-i38 , and I have bean
trying to install ndiswrapper-1.9 but every time I try to install the driver
 sudo ndiswrapper -i NetA3AB.inf
couldn't open NetA3AB.inf: No such file or directory at
/usr/sbin/ndiswrapper-1.9 line 219.
why cant ndiswrapper find the NetA3AB.inf ? Driver file,the Wi Fi card is
¨WDA-2320 D-Link >> Atheros AR5212/AR5213 ,chip set 168C:0013 if you could
pleas get get to me on this matter, I have bean working on this since about
mid 2010, thanks in advance.