For whatever reason, someone has decided to remove KPackage from the
Debian distro.  'Really bad idea, if you ask me.  Anyway, when I
upgraded one of my systems to "Squeeze", I issued the `apt-get
autoremove` command before I realized it would remove KPackage.  I also
have another system that was just upgraded, and if I were to issue the
autoremove command, it would also remove it on that system.  Is there a
good way to prevent apt-get from removing a package (in this case,
KPackage) it thinks is no longer necessary and yet still issue the `apt-
get autoremove` command?  Is there a good way to get KPackage back onto
the other system?  Is there some way we could get someone to reverse the
decision to remove KPackage from Debian?