Dne, 22. 02. 2011 23:54:45 je Chris Brennan napisal(a):
On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 5:35 PM, Marius Pehk <marius.pe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> What the heck version 6.0 when I can not insttall it?I hawe 8 DVDś witout > grapphical enviroment Penntium III 500E Acorp moterboard 440 chpset 128MB
> memori, ATi 2000 pro video card  LG Flatron LCD monitor

Weird, because I have a GUI environment already and I only used the minimal
install CD .... I think you missed something during the install...

--
Did you know...
If you play a Windows 2000 CD backwards, you hear satanic messages,

but what's worse is when you play it forward....
                                      ...it installs Windows 2000
   -- Alfred Perlstein on chat at freebsd.org

128 MB seems a little low; does it satisfy Squeeze's minimal system requirements at all? You must also provide adequate disk space for your intended install.

--
Cheerio,

Klistvud http://bufferoverflow.tiddlyspot.com Certifiable Loonix User #481801 Please reply to the list, not to me.