hi,

after upgrading Lenny to Squeeze, ldap auth over .htacces/virtual-host.config
stops working when using SSL.  I've searched hours on friday and though
packages are missing or broken. Apache2 brings only "Internal Server Error",
but nothing in the error/debug logfiles. Apache asks for the username/password
and the user can type anything, after some seconds you get the error page.
Then I switched to non SSL and, voila .. it works

==============

AuthType Basic
AuthName "Icinga Monitoring"
AuthBasicProvider ldap
AuthLDAPURL "ldap://ldap2/cn=accounts,dc=domain,dc=foo?uid?sub?(objectClass=*)"
AuthLDAPGroupAttribute member
AuthLDAPGroupAttributeIsDN On
AuthzLDAPAuthoritative Off

# Define allowed LDAP users
Require ldap-group cn=rbg,cn=admins,cn=groups,dc=domain,dc=doo

===============

this works

but not:

===============

AuthType Basic
AuthName "Icinga Monitoring"
AuthBasicProvider ldap
AuthLDAPURL
"ldaps://ldap2:636/cn=accounts,dc=domain,dc=foo?uid?sub?(objectClass=*)"
AuthLDAPGroupAttribute member
AuthLDAPGroupAttributeIsDN On
AuthzLDAPAuthoritative Off

# Define allowed LDAP users
Require ldap-group cn=rbg,cn=admins,cn=groups,dc=domain,dc=foo

any suggestions?

cu denny