On 2011-03-24 15:33:44 Jason Hsu wrote:
>What's your favorite version control software for software development?
>Subversion?  Git?  Something else?

Git.  However, I'm willing to work with anything distributed, I just know Git
a lot better than Hg, Bzr, Mtn, or Darcs.

If something non-distributed is entrenched in the project / workplace, I'll
end up using Git with occasional synchronization with the inferior solution.
b...@iguanasuicide.net                  ((_/)o o(\_))