If your internet provider lets you run procmail before getting the mail
from their server, or if you run procmail yourself, the following recipe
(to be put in your ~/.procmailrc or /etc/procmailrc) will effectively
drop all swen-related stuff to the waste basket. I think it's a clever
one, no false positives yet and I'm swen-free almost a day now. Thanks
to the anonymous who posted this where I could snag it.

The line where it says

* b3 [..]

should be on one line, really.

:0
* > 140000
* < 165000
{
:0 BD
* b3IAAABBZG1pbgAAAEdFVCBodHRwOi8vd3cyLmZjZS52dXRici5jei9iaW4vY291bnRlci5naWYv
/dev/null
}

--
Met vriendelijke groet,