On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 11:03 AM, Peter Beck <pe...@datentraeger.li> wrote:

On Tue, 2011-04-12 at 10:53 -0400, Chris Brennan wrote:
> > You'll need VMWare or VirtualBox (VBox is free but because it's not

s/not/now (Dyslexia first thing in the morning caught me off guard :D)

>  > Oracle owned, it's licence might radically change without warning
>
> why not KVM ? If your processor supports VT I would go for KVM.

Choice I suppose .... my CPU supports VT and so does VBox, so that
functionality is passed to the Guest OS anyway

--
Did you know...
If you play a Windows 2000 CD backwards, you hear satanic messages,

but what's worse is when you play it forward....
                                      ...it installs Windows 2000
   -- Alfred Perlstein on chat at freebsd.org