On 04/13/2011 07:30 PM, Apptown.com wrote:
Confirm your Subscription
<http://moonraymarketing.com/e_options.php?a=doi_sf&aid=4490&aaid=2&cid=40298&kid=ac17270cdd67eb36bb005ec6d192de2b>
| Click Here to Unsubscribe
<http://moonraymarketing.com/e_options.php?aid=4490&aaid=2&email=debian-user@lists.debian.org&cid=40298&drip_id=13&item_id=x&stn=1>

<http://pep.rs/2/4490/19898/1/3/40298/1302737453>

Developers,

Be sure to add your app before Apptown's official launch, Friday April
22nd by clicking here: http://www.apptown.com/Add_App.html!
<http://pep.rs/2/4490/19898/2/3/40298/1302737453>

All Apps For All Devices:
Apptown is proud to support all mobile devices regardless of their make
or model. Apptown currently supports Android, Apple, Blackberry, Palm,
Symbian, Windows Mobile, Windows Phone 7 and WebOS.

Upload your app today!

Sincerely,

Sean Kendorski
Director of Marketing
www.Apptown.com

Confirm your Subscription
<http://moonraymarketing.com/e_options.php?a=doi_sf&aid=4490&aaid=2&cid=40298&kid=ac17270cdd67eb36bb005ec6d192de2b>

Need mobile apps for your company? Contact Apptown directly at
sa...@apptown.com for info on volume discounts.

The Apptown marketing network of mobile applications provide Palm,
Blackberry, and Google android market applications, games to browse,
download, statistical analysis, application developers, and most
importantly developer published distribution channels for all mobile
netowrks.

Need support? Contact Apptown Customer Care. Copyright © 2011 Apptown.
All right reserved. Apptown is copyright of MKS Venture.

If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription
options, please Manage Your Subscription
<http://moonraymarketing.com/e_options.php?aid=4490&aaid=2&email=debian-user@lists.debian.org&cid=40298&drip_id=13&item_id=x&stn=1>

Apptown.com, 429 Covered Bridge Rd., King of Prussia PA, 19406

Who subscribed to this? I unsubscribed from it, but aren't these lists moderated for spam? At my college, someone signed up for something and used the mailing list for the whole school and we got non-stop spam for over a week. Needless to say, the school tracked him down and were not very happy...

--
Michael Checca