I don't find how to change this "<tripwire@proxytest>" by a FQDN the
<tripw...@mydomain.com>
If I try to launch hostname -v, I have the FQDN of my server.
root@proxytest:/etc/tripwire# hostname -f
proxytest.subdomain.mydomain.com

Can I specify the "From address" in twcfg.txt ?
root@proxytest:/etc/tripwire# hostname -f
proxytest.intra.ville-issy.fr

Here my twcfg.txt file

root@proxytest:/etc/tripwire# more twcfg.txt
ROOT          =/usr/sbin
POLFILE       =/etc/tripwire/tw.pol
DBFILE        =/var/lib/tripwire/$(HOSTNAME).twd
REPORTFILE    =/var/lib/tripwire/report/$(HOSTNAME)-$(DATE).twr
SITEKEYFILE   =/etc/tripwire/site.key
LOCALKEYFILE  =/etc/tripwire/$(HOSTNAME)-local.key
EDITOR        =/usr/bin/editor
LATEPROMPTING =false
LOOSEDIRECTORYCHECKING =false
MAILNOVIOLATIONS =true