2011년 04월 25일 22:49, Steven 쓴 글:
On Mon, 2011-04-25 at 22:35 +0900, J.Hwan.Kim wrote:
Hi, everyone
> From onetime ago,  In my desktop screen,
the icons of direcotry and files in my home folder appears.
When I remove the icon in my desktop screen,
the folder of that icons is removed really.
I do not like the icons of my folder appears in default desktop screen.
How can I remove the icons not erasing real directories and files in my
folder?
My system is squeeze.

Thanks in advance.
Best Regards,
J.Hwan Kim

Assuming gnome:
start gconf-editor (start with terminal or the menu: Applications -
System tools - Configuration editor)
go to apps - nautilus - desktop
There you can find check boxes to enable/disable some icons (network,
computer, home directory and trash)

I tried as you told.
The computer, trash, network and home icons could be erased or shown,
but my contents of my account directory could not be erased.
For example, the icon of temp directory existing in /home/frog (my account is frog)
could not be  erased in Desktop screen.
Further advice is needed.

Thanks in advnace.

Best Regards,