On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 1:57 AM,  <teddi...@tmo.blackberry.net> wrote:

I would interject that Blackberrys are widely considered Smartphones, in
> fact really being the first of the bread, but only one Blackberry Model
> contained a touch screen interface...
>
> Really doubt they could support debian, but really I don't see debian
> running on any of them in the near future...

The Blackberry Storm was a nightmare. A friend of mine had one and I spent
more time on the phone w/ Verizon Tech Support and resetting the damned
device then he got to using it. It felt like Blackberry rushed it to compete
w/ other Touchscreen handheld devices.