On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 12:24:32 -0800, peasthope wrote:

> After reading http://kb.mozillazine.org/Security_Policies add these four
> lines to dalton:/etc/iceweasel/pref/iceweasel.js .

(...)

> This message comes to the Iceweasel error console. Security Error:
> Content at http://members.shaw.ca/peasthope/#Links may not load or link
> to file:///Category2.html.

(...)

Check if this helps:

***
http://www-archive.mozilla.org/releases/mozilla1.7.12/known-issues.html#psm

For security reasons, Mozilla does not allow web content to link to local
files. An error like:Security Error: Content at url may not load or link
to file:///something will appear in the javascript console. If you need
to follow links to local paths it is recommended that you drag the link
to the location bar and then drop it on the webpage. If you really don't
like the security check and are willing to risk all files on your system
and that your system can access then you may add the following line to
user.js in your personal profile directory. user_pref
("security.checkloaduri", false); (Bug 84128)
***

I mean, the part where it says how to disable the security check (I hope
you really know what you are doing here...).

Greetings,

--
Camaleón