> So tell you what: show us the rule that you've created to try to perform
> the above filtering and tell us how you know it's not working.  Then
> maybe we can tell you the flaw in your approach.
>
> "Teach a man to fish ..."
> --
> monique

Since I'm learning procmail, my first procmail rules is to create a
'backup copy' so in case any rule puts it in the wrong place or deletes
it, I have a spare copy.
-K
PATH=/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin
MAILDIR=$HOME/mail      #you'd better make sure it exists
DEFAULT=$HOME/mbox   #completely optional
LOGFILE=$MAILDIR/from   #recommended
# make backup
:0 c
$MAILDIR/backup