Depending on your needs, you might find worth knowing that, as noted in
/usr/share/doc/exim4-base/README.Debian.gz included in exim4-base
4.72-6+squeeze2:

4.5. SELinux

   There is no SELinux policy for Exim4 available so far. Until this is
   resolved, users should use postfix or sendmail if they intend to run
   SELinux.

   The Debian Exim4 maintainers would appreciate if somebody could write
   an SELinux policy. We will gladly use them in the Debian packages as
   long as there is somebody available to test, debug and support.

Searching around, however, there seems to be some resources available¹

¹http://marc.info/?l=selinux&m=119765898413497&w=2

Disclaimer: I'm not a SeLinux expert of any kind, not even close.

--
Huella de clave primaria: AD8F BDC0 5A2C FD5F A179  60E7 F79B AB04 5299 EC56