On Sunday 25 September 2011 14:36:57 Camaleón wrote:
> No new modern hard disk will come partitioned, they come low-level
> formatted from factory :-)

Unless it's external.  Then it will be clogged up with Windows stuff that it
will relinquish only very, very reluctantly.  I still haven't got my latest
buy functioning properly: it almost is, but insists that it is read
only. %^*£".  In despair I set the permissions at 777 and is _still_ insists
that it is read only. :-(  (Nothing on it is even vaguely confidential or
personal.)  Though it will write distros but not md5sums.

Lisi