On Sun 25 Sep 2011 at 13:45:42 +0000, Camaleón wrote:

> I've always wondered why Mozilla products are not integrated into
> "squeeze-updates" (the old "volatile" repo), it seems to fit perfectly
> there :-?

Not quite the perfect fit for inclusion as you might think:

   This suite will contain updates that satisfy one of the following criteria:

    * The update is urgent and not of a security nature.  Security updates
      will continue to be pushed through the security archive.  Examples
      include packages broken by the flow of time (c.f. spamassassin and
      the year 2010 problem) and fixes for bugs introduced by point
      releases.
    * The package in question is a data package and the data must be updated
      in a timely manner (e.g. tzdata).
    * Fixes to leaf packages that were broken by external changes (e.g.
      video downloading tools and tor).
    * Packages that need to be current to be useful (e.g. clamav).