On Thu, 29 Sep 2011 08:01:47 -0400 (EDT), Gilbert Sullivan wrote:

> I'm looking forward to working through a couple of build scenarios
> using that page as a guide.  Your efforts at this and on this list
> are much appreciated.

Thanks, Gilbert.  I updated the page again today to fix some typos
and to add some stuff which I forgot.  Let me know how it goes.
My goal is to make it a thorough and comprehensive tutorial for
building custom kernels in Debian and for integrating custom kernels
with the regular maintenance and upkeep of a Debian system.
I also want to mention as many of the common "gotchas" as possible,
and show how to avoid them.  Unfortunately, those goals appear
to conflict with brevity.  ;-)

Although the traditional make-kpkg way is the main focus, I desire
to include enough information on the newer "make deb-pkg" way to
make the page useful to "make deb-pkg" users too.  It is covered
in the "Alternatives" section and is mentioned here and there
throughout the document.

--
  .''`.     Stephen Powell
 : :'  :