> On 05/10/2011 14:30, Raf Czlonka wrote:

> Can you kindly run reportbug and put in the package "totem" if you
> are running Squeeze? and tell me what happens?

Here I get the following list of options:

1 totem            A simple media player for the GNOME desktop based on
GStreamer
2 totem-coherence  Coherence UPnP/DLNA plugin for totem
3 totem-common     Data files for the Totem media player
4 totem-dbg        Debugging symbols for the Totem media player
5 totem-gstreamer  A simple media player for the GNOME desktop (transitional
package)
6 totem-mozilla    Totem Mozilla plugin
7 totem-plugins    Plugins for the Totem media player
8 totem-xine       A simple media player for the GNOME desktop (transitional
package)

Cheers,
Tom

--
"Would I turn on the gas if my pal Mugsy were in there?"
   "You might, rabbit, you might!"