On Mon 10 Oct 2011 at 17:50:10 -0600, Bob Proulx wrote:

> Camaleón wrote:
>
> > And bugzilla does not tend to crash when writing bug reports >:-)
> >
> > In fact, I usually avoid using "reportbug" because of its high
> > instability (it's annoying having to re-do a full report several
> > times...) and finally send the report "manually" -by e-mail- which is not
> > a task for newcomers neither encourages people to write bug reports ;-(
>
> I have never ever seen reportbug crash.  Since it is just a python
> script I would think that an actual crash would be quite difficult.

Whether reportbug works flawlessly or not for everyone is immaterial to
any argument expressing a desire for a web based interface to the BTS.
The BTS accepts email submissions only and even if reportbug worked for
nobody the BTS will still accept bug reports.

So I, for one, remain unclear as to why a web form is desirable for the
submission of a bug report.