I'm getting really annoyed with Google (or is that Debian for the lack of documentation?).

I'm trying to build a repository to build a Debian based image, based off a minimal squeeze (or stable) installation, the net install without the GUI but with sshd added. Basically, a simple system that I can then update with a couple packages and build an install CD with something like LiveMagic.

apt-mirror will mirror mirror 60GBs for stable. I don't need 60GBs. I only need the few packages to get a minimal install.

ftparchive sort of works.

This should be a rather simple task, to build a repository for a specific installation requirement.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Dave

--