On Sat, 29 Oct 2011 13:00:24 -0400, Stephen Powell wrote:

> On Sat, 29 Oct 2011 11:54:08 -0400 (EDT), Camaleón wrote:
>>
>> I would like to know if there is a way to get automatically subscribed¹
>> to Debian bugs I report.

(...)

> I could be wrong, but I believe that you are automatically "subscribed"
> to bugs that you report yourself.  The subscription process is intended
> to allow you to subscribe to a bug reported by someone else, but which
> you have decided is important to you.

By "subscription" I mean to receive bug state or updates changes (like
merges, package re-assignations or getting other user's comments) and
this is not happening automatically, unless I have missed something.

I only get bug status updates when someone (either devels, packagers or
other users) add my personal e-mail address to the "CC" or "To" field but
not when they reply to the bug number itself :-?

In fact, when I reply to bugs I always add as "To" or "CC" to all of the
involved people who participates in the bug report in addition to the bug
report itself, just in case because I'm not sure that all of them will
get the message by just replying to the bug number e-mail address. I'm
not sure if this is the right approach, though.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón