* lina wrote on 2012-01-22 at 00:10 (+0800):

> On Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 11:25 PM, Camaleón <noela...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Sat, 21 Jan 2012 21:48:25 +0800, lina wrote:
> >
> >> Are there some debian package which contains some certain
> >> documentclass which can satisfy the environment for the
> >> nomenclature and cknowledgement in padflatex. I used the
> >> article, not work. I am hesitated whether used external
> >> .cls? or look inside the debian package.
> >
> > I know nothing about LaTeX but "texlive-latex-extra" does not
> > help? :-?
> This one had been installed long time ago.

You should also have the Debian package texlive-latex-extra-doc
installed.

> > For nomenclature → nomencl class, (e.g., \nomenclature)
> I tried the \begin{nomenclauture}, the first time tried this.

In fact, nomencl is not a LaTeX documentation class but a LaTeX
package.  For its documentation and examples see
/usr/share/doc/texlive-doc/latex/nomencl/nomencl.pdf

> > For acknowledgements → article/book or amsart/amsbook clases
> > (e.g., \thanks)

At first, you should keep using the article document class until
your nomenclature is fine and try to solve the acknowledgement
problems later.

> Later I just roughly used the \section*{Acknowledgement} to
> substitute the \begin{acknowledgment} which worked in other
> article document class.  will refine it later.

For discussing the LaTeX details you can also consult the texhash
mailing list. See http://www.tug.org/mailman/listinfo/texhax

Regards,
Mathias