On 30/01/12 22:50, Ramon Hofer wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Jan 2012 22:03:24 +1100, Scott Ferguson wrote:

<snipped>

> If I understand the idea behind backports correct wouldn't it be useful
> to have this package in there too?

The idea with backports (usually) is to make a package from a newer
release, that requires libraries not available in an older release, work
with the libraries available in the older release.

In this case it's not necessary, and would be redundant (because it's
not necessary) ;-)

<snipped>

Cheers

NOTE: new update available for Debian Buttons
(New button for querying Debian Developer Package):-
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/debian-buttons/