On Mon, 30 Jan 2012 12:21:58 -0700, peasthope wrote:

> From: =?utf-8?B?Q2FtYWxlw7Nu?= <noela...@gmail.com> Date:     Mon, 30
Jan
> 2012 19:48:09 +0100
>> Sorry if I bothered you.
>
> Slightly irked.  No scars.
>
>> ... don't know who ...
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niklaus_Wirth
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal_%28programming_language%29 & etc.
>
>> ... or what company makes the development ...
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ETH_Z%C3%BCrich
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oberon_operating_system
> http://www.oberon.ethz.ch/

Is that a complete OS instead a standalone MUA? Things are getting more
complex.

>> ... just a user POV ...
>
> It is my page giving information rather than opinion.

Oh, it was yours? Sorry, didn't notice O:-)

>> It makes me really doubt :-)
>
> What's to doubt?

About if it is a bug or user's misconfiguration.

>> Sure, that's why I can put my hand on fire for Oberon.
>
> Stick to mutt.

I'll take your word because I only can speak for Mutt.

>> Yup, I know. IIRC I reviewed and added some hints for that page ;-)
>
> It's still evolving.

And getting better.

>> "People" and "rational" can't go in the same phrase, they collide
>
> Often, yes.

Sadly, more than often, I'd say. People is lazy (and unrational) "by
design" and will do whatever cost less for him/her. And Mutt's usability
has nothing to do with a webmail in this regard. It's a lost battle.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón