I'm currently running debian unstable, but have tried stable as well to try
and narrow down my issue.  As of current when I'm connected to my lan my
network card works properly for a while then will drop out.  The card I'm
using uses the the ipw2100 firmware which from researching a bit has
firmware failures and requires the kernel module be unloaded and loaded
again to reset it to get it work again.  Just wondering if anyone might
have ran into this same problem and found a work around or fix for this
problem.   Thanks

Daryl Dennis