Thanks for feedback. Yes.  It is Pandora in Google Chrome.  These plugins
are installed.

$ aptitude search vlc |grep pulse
     i A vlc-plugin-pulse                - PulseAudio plugin for VLC
$ aptitude search gstreamer |grep pulse
     i A gstreamer0.10-pulseaudio        - GStreamer plugin for PulseAudio

Thanks,
Darren