On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 12:48:46PM +0100, José Luis Segura Lucas wrote:
> I'm trying to get reportbug working. I tried to send several bug reports
> and I was completely unable to see it published on the BTS of the packages.

How long did you wait? (It takes a variable amount of time)

> My reportbug configuration file:
snip
> smtphost "reportbug.debian.org"
snip

> If I try to send an email from CLI using the mail command, exim print
> some error logs, but nothing when I try with reportbug.

Your reportbug is configured to connect to reportbug.debian.org,
short-circuiting your local exim, so that is not surprising. If
you want reportbug to connect to exim, change the quoted line
above to 'localhost', but you'll need to ensure your exim is
set up right.

If you type 'nc reportbug.debian.org 25', do you get an SMTP dialogue?

--
Jon Dowland