okay, this is one way to take another driver, but often also offering
less printing possibilities (for. eg duplex or so). Attached the file,
sorry :) Ah I see, so if it is in cups, I could probably report a
bug.. but anyway, in Ubuntu it works but does not get back to Debian
:)

After the error, I just can print further with any computer connected
to it.. that's no problem. I mean the printer itself seems not to have
problems..

So, about copying and trying the ubuntu driver, I mean practically,
where do I find this on the Ubuntu system: I have searched for PPD but
did not find something proper...

Thanks!