On 2012-04-08, Scott Ferguson <scott.ferguson.debian.u...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 08/04/12 16:00, lina wrote:
>> Thanks for all.
>>
>> 1] I installed the greasymonkey.
>
> Pretty sure it's greasEmonkey - but maybe that's the problem. ;-p

They should change it then because "I installed the greasy monkey" is
the most beautiful English sentence I've read today, and I doubt
seriously things are going to get any better.

It's funny, though, (in the sense of queer, odd), because I just
finished reading a short story with a monkey in it named Alf.  In the
story, Alf is at home (a suburban house in Colorado) looking out the
window (from the sill) into the front yard and a bird comes flying right
at him, which makes jump back in fright, but when he does so he somehow
lands under the legs of his owners rocking chair (a middle-aged woman)
and his spine is broken as the woman rocks backwards in surprise.  He
dies on the spot (after letting out a very human-like scream).

Now, if he would've been a greasy monkey, I'm thinking he might have
survived the experience.

Oh well.