Ιάσονας Παπαδόπουλος wrote:
I am a bit confused here. When i go download the full debian DVD for my USB thumb (8 GB) it sends me to this website ( http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/6.0.4/i386/bt-dvd/ ) which has 8 iso files. does that mean that i have to install them in a row (like the game "The Sims"?) ?

Please help me.
You only need DVD-1 (CD-1 or xfce+lxde-CD-1) to install a system; the dvd gives more choice & a bigger selection of packages.

You want an .iso hybrid image, & 'dd' it (or some other image writing program) to your pendrive.

('bt-dvd' is a bittorrent download)

--
Sent from Free Open Source Software
Debian GNU/Linux