I am looking to replace my Palm PDA and my current cellphone with one of
these new fancy GSM phones. I have too many things hanging off my belt.
I am starting to feel like Batman...

A lot of these new phones have Bluetooth built into them. Here is where
my questions begin.

1 - Bluetooth. Any ideas of the Linux support? Does anyone have a
specific adapter working?

2 - Is anyone doing the same thing already that can point me in the
right direction?

2 - Syncing the data. A lot of these phones have all of the standard PDA
based apps built into them [calendar, contact list, todo list, etc]. Has
anyone tried syncing this with something via Bluetooth?

An example of a phone in question is the Sony Ericson T616:

http://www.1800mobiles.com/t616activ.html

Any ideas? Thanks.
--
:wq!