On Wed, 2012-06-13 at 14:34 -0400, Karen Lewellen wrote:
> Hi,
> Really? on the radio production with whom did / do you file?

I'm 45 ½ years old and started professional video and audio engineering
in the age of 16.

Last time I made radio is years ago and it wasn't professional. I did it
with Klaus, a kindergarten friend of mine, who publishes
http://www.cosmiclava.de/ .

Regards,
Ralf

PS: Artist and gifted people are never averaged people, even odd
Hollywood does know this and produced films like Good Will Hunting and
many other crap. IMO such movies denunciate "special" people as exotic
freaks.

FWIW, why do you need a screen reader, or don't you need it, but prefer
it for what reason ever?