On 2012-06-13, Brian <a...@cityscape.co.uk> wrote:

> The one and only way to counter what I have been saying is to present
> some technical evidence rather than deal in non-sequiturs. I may also
> have misunderstood your post prior to this one, in which case you may
> point out my mistake.

Technical evidence that inside the Wheezy installer, in expert mode,
prior to partitioning, but after choosing a mirror of the Debian
archive, the installer asks which release you wish to install, at which
point you may choose Squeeze?

The technical evidence is in the empirical data referenced in the article
of an experienced, regular user of this list.