On 2012-06-16, lina <lina.lastn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have purged the slurm based on the suggestions and my failure
> attempt to configure it.
>
> Thanks for all and have a nice weekend,

Sorry about that. I didn't realize you were clustered because as I
mentioned those other threads where you mention your clustered state, I
haven't read them.  I feel like I'm only really responsable for reading
and understanding the thread in which I am participating, which as
others are quite eager to point out I sometimes fail at quite miserably.
I just don't have the time to read everything.

I feel guilty though that you 'purged the slurm' (great expression,
thank you) because maybe it would have been of some use to you
performance-wise(?).  Perhaps some kind and informative person could help
you configure the slurm, or tell us whether it would be worth your while
to run the slurm at all.

Good luck.