On Sat, 16 Jun 2012 22:34:09 +0100, Roger Leigh wrote:

> On Sat, Jun 09, 2012 at 08:10:39PM +0000, Camaleón wrote:

(...)

>> Although there's more info at the usual path
>> "/usr/share/doc/initscripts/ README.Debian" I still find it a bit
>> intimidating for the newcomers.
>
> As mentioned in the header of both these files, you should take a look
> at the rcS(5) and tmpfs(5) manual pages, both of which go into much more
> detail.  The files themselves only contain one line comments; there's no
> point duplicating the entire manual page in the configuration file.

Already read those man pages (well, only the former because the other does
not even exist :-P) but they lack the information I'm referring to, I mean,
something more conceptual ("why should I go with this?") than practical ("how
can I go with this?").

> If you would like additional information adding, please do file bugs,
> patches if you have proposed text.  It's all in the public git repo.

I don't see the need for a bug now because:

1/ TMPFS is not going to be a default setting.

2/ Debian wiki can be editable by any user meaning I can create such a page
but I still don't know what to put there because I lack the required knowledge
for this.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón