On Fri, 2012-06-15 at 14:46 -0400, John L. Cunningham wrote:
> dpkg-reconfigure flashplugin-nonfree

And once again this marvelous list has come thru for me.
Thanks John!!
That did the trick. I'm surprised I have not heard of this b/4 but will
file it away in my tips/tricks area.
frosty

BTW: I use several browsers Each with a different intent as they are
'configured ' differently. Yep Iceweasel is LOADED up with plugins & i
use it for a lot of remote editing and web site management. Google
chrome is used when I want to use 'Google" apps and other stuff that I
don't mind the entire world knowing about. I use dedian chromium for a
lot of game sites & tools where I need pure speed. It has NO plugins
installed. That is why I was concerned about the flash not working. Also
for those of you that are considering it as a possible "reason" for my
issue. I have an extremely fast system AMD 64 running a 6 core processor
system with twin crossfired video 1mb cards. The uplink speed is 35mbs &
the downlink is 50mbs. Therefore hardware is not ever going to be an
issue.
again I thank you for the solution and the responses.
frosty