I would like to learn if there is a tool or method to help define what values configuration parameters should have.  I have seen short descriptions of parameters but not much as to the impact or how any values may impact other parameters.

It would be very hand to have an animated map that would allow the selection of a parameter and display highlights for all associated parameters.

I have not been able to keep all the relationships in my head, such a tool would be very helpful.

Is there such a thing or some other solution to managing configuration?

Thanks,
ray
-- To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-requ...@lists.debian.org with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmas...@lists.debian.org Archive: http://lists.debian.org/20120617193015.1753ead7c2b35a7d15c5b99498690bcc.61b11702e6....@email11.secureserver.net