citrix which is what gotomeeting uses is extremely inaccessible not only
with respect to the software's ability working with assistive
technology/screen readers but also it's impossible to even communicate
with support without going through a captcha.  I don't know what
software outofsight.net uses, but for sure it isn't anything coded with
citrix and that site markets to the assistive technology/screen reader
community so works quite hard at having an accessible software base.

On Tue, 26 Jun 2012, Weaver wrote:

> Greetings all,
>
> I need recommendations of efficient, tried and true webinar software.
> I've heard good things about Big Blue Button, but also that it's not quite
> up to par with applications that only cater to commercial software, such
> as 'GoToMeeting'.
>
> What recommendations?
>
> Thanks for any time and trouble.
> Regards,