Hi,

After upgrading from Screen version 4.00.03jw4 to 4.01.00devel I've
noticed some odd behaviour -- there's this bit of text superimposed
in the upper left corner of each window:

    ;screen
    ;ELinks

and so on, depending on the application running in a given pseudo-tty.
Also, portions of the top title bar in mutt will disappear, being
overwritten "blank". Selecting it in copy/scrollback mode will then
highlight the disappeared title bar and bring it back. And the ncurses
display of ELinks is messed up as well. Etc.

A message to screen-users about this went unanswered, so I thought
I'd check here. Has anyone else seen such behaviour? Any thoughts as
to why this might be happening? This is in a framebuffer console on
up-to-date Debian Sid.

Thanks for any help,

John

--