On Thu, 26 Jul 2012 22:32:19 +0200, ricccardo wrote:

> Hi, I recently updated from squeeze to wheezy and I notice some problem
> with synaptic. In particular:
>
> ric@ricmbp:~$ sudo synaptic
> synaptic: error while loading shared libraries: libapt-pkg.so.4.10:
>
> Do you have any suggestion to solve it??

My wheezy has "libapt-pkg.so.4.12" installed and your version seems
coming from squeeze, could it be that a pakage failed to upgrade? :-?

Do a "locale libapt-pkg" and check if tehre's any version of the library
present in the system and also try the "apt-get" or "aptitude" commands.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón