Hello,

I am using Squeeze and recently upgraded from iceweasel 3.5 to the release
version from Debian Mozilla Backports.  During the process, Iceweasel informed
me that the versions of Greasemonkey and No-Script that I was using
(xul-ext-greasemonkey and xul-ext-noscript from stable/squeeze) are not
compatible with the backports version of Iceweasel.

I have two questions:

1)  Is there a version of these packages (xul-ext-greasemonkey and
xul-ext-noscript) maintained by Debian that is compatible?  I could not find
them in backports and just to make sure and apt-get install -t
squeeze-backports xul-ext-greasemonkey didn't yield any results.  I Googled
around and was surprised that nobody else seemed to post something about this.

2)  If these aren't available, is it best to just go to Firefox extensions and
find Greasemonkey and No-script there?  I wanted to make sure that there was
not an official or backported Debian package for these before I went and
installed them from outside sources.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Steven