On this list the mails sometimes come delayed through the list.
Until you didn't receive an evil postmaster notification, be patient.
Sending the same mail within 3 minutes isn't useful, Thu, 2012-09-13 at
15:08 +0200, Thu, 2012-09-13 at 15:11 +0200.

FWIW I sort received mails by received, not by date. Sometimes I have to
puzzle, because sometimes replies are shown before the request, but that
I way don't miss mails that were received to late.

You can control if your mails did came through the list, by watching the
archive: http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/
At the bottom there's the information "The last update was on [snip]
GMT", because the archive is updated with some delay.

Regards,
Ralf