Hi there,

The Touchpad key (FN + F3) that allows to enable/disable toutchpad is not
working in Debian Wheezy.

I have a DELL vostro v131, and KDE. Multimidia FN keys works nice, and
enable/disable wifi and bluetooth also works great.
I'm not sure about FN+F1 that changes monitor, but I'll find out soon.
Bright and keyboard light also works great.

Unfortunately, disable touchpad does not. It is a very important key for
those who type a lot.

Google found some discussions from 2010, but I saw no solution. Maybe it is
just a bug I should report?

Thanks!
Beco

--
Dr Beco

"I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member." (Groucho Marx)