On Sat, 2012-09-15 at 04:36 -0700, Weaver wrote:
> Network is detected automagically through dhcp.

Here in the German Ruhrgebiet most people I know use a router, but
perhaps in other parts of the world, people use other ways to get
connected to the Internet. I for example use PPPoE.

> Hostname: Debian

What is a hostname ;)? I like to be able to name the host, but perhaps
this should move to the experts install.

Regards,
Ralf

--
It's not tolerable that the Islam tries to force the free world to
forbid free expression, especially not if people simply tell the truth