Am Mittwoch, 19. September 2012 schrieb Denis Witt:
> On Tue, 18 Sep 2012 15:21:15 +0000 (UTC)
>
> Camaleón <noela...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > As Martin has suggested, better than wait is informing the Debian
> > packager maintainer about this so he can track it (a segfault is
> > something ugly enough to be solved as soon as possible).
>
> I did that, using reportbug but didn't received a bugnumber, yet. In
> the meantime disabling "Checkscript" is a good workaround.

Thanks.

According to

http://bugs.debian.org/dovecot-managesieved

(or short Alt-F2 "dbug dovecot-managesieved" if web shortcut is enabled)

your bug report is not yet there.

Did the mail from reportbug get out? Local MTA must be configured correctly
or reportbug must be configured to use another SMTP server (I think that is
possible meanwhile, maybe it can even use some Debian SMTP server if
nothing else is available).

Maybe it takes a little more time to be processed.