On 9/20/2012 2:44 AM, Mauro wrote:
> Hello.
> I have a HP proliant DL580 G5 server with 4 Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E7330
>  @ 2.40GHz processors.
> What architecture port I've to install, IA64 or AMD64?
> Thank you.

This may be a bit harsh, but it's the glaring truth:  your employer
should fire you and hire someone qualified to do your job.  The answer
you seek is only one click deep from the Debian home page, under the
"Support" heading on the right side of the page:

http://www.debian.org/ports/

On this page we find:

64-bit PC, (amd64)

First officially released with Debian 4.0. Port to the 64 bit AMD64
processors. The goal is to support both 32bit- and 64bit-userland on
this architecture. This port supports AMD's 64-bit Opteron, Athlon and
Sempron processors, and Intel's processors with EM64T support, including
the Pentium D and various Xeon and Core2 series.

Intel Itanium, IA-64

First officially released with Debian 3.0. This is a port to Intel's
first 64-bit architecture. Note: this should not be confused with the
latest Intel 64-bit extensions for Pentium 4 and Celeron processors,
called EM64T; for these, see the AMD64 port.

You are either:

1.  Horribly lazy
2.  Incompetent

--